Yep, we'll finally be heading out to get this done! Weather forecast calls for 63 and sunny...perfect conditions for getting the upper approach to Betagraph worked into a more stable trail.
As this follows the October 4th Adopt-a-Crag, it will be an unsupported work day. Bring water, food, and anything else that might help get you through the day. With enough people we should be able to knock out the work in half a day or so. Work boots and gloves might be a good idea too if you have them.
See y'all Saturday!